Friday 9 March 2007

Music and Alcohol

So it would seem that Izzo is shitting out Dragon scenes every other day. He's already on his fourth one and is still raping my dignity as an AFOL. My favorite so far would have to be his 3rd Dragon scene. I should also note that since the Classic-castle community has been gauging at Izzo's Dragon scenes, he has decided to join CC. I do hope his PM box isn't overflowed with requests for "inktruckchons"

On another note, while skimming through Brickshelf searching for "Sail boats" I came across a nice little treat by Brickshelf user RickB. Sadly most of his pictures are shit and there are so few shots of the things I really want to see more of.

P.S: I wanted to name this place "GIMP" but alas, Tim thinks the kiddies aren't smart enough to relate it to the Quentin Tarantino movie "Pulp Fiction" and instead to that program for editing photo thingies.

Lonesy (Giving you the un-murfled MOC news since March of 2007)

No comments: